Merseyside Network For Change
Merseyside Refugee Support Network
Welcome to our joint website!
- Merseyside Network for Change has been shortlisted for a National Diversity Award!! Thank you to all our clients and partners who nominated and voted for us!
- MRSN is working in partnership with Asylum Link Merseyside and Faiths 4 Change on our joint LASAR Health and Wellbeing Gateway project funded by Liverpool CCG. This has enabled our team at MRSN to continue to offer bespoke advocacy, advice and welfare support to refugees and to reduce their stress and anxiety of their integration into life in Liverpool. To find out more about the whole project gives us a bell! 0151-709-7557
- MNfC - With our Liverpool City Council CRU funding we continue to help new and existing community groups across Liverpool with charity set-up, governance, administration and funding support.
- Our MRSN Grundtvig funded EUROPEAN ENCOUNTERS project is soon coming to an end, but we have had a fantastic experience and journey with our participants and partners - sharing culture, language, food and friendship. Our participants have gained new skills and experiences which as built their confidence for onward lifelong learning and employment.
- We are delighted to announce that Liverpool John Moore's University have recently signed up to our Liverpool City of Sanctuary group.
At MNFC we provide support to groups wishing to set up as charities, not-for-profit companies, as well as providing other support to assist you in your community development goals - fundraising, governance, charity administration, project monitoring. MNFC is a member of the Liverpool Capacity Builders Network.
- Please call 0151-709-7557 for an appointment or further information.
At MRSN we provide an information and support service for local refugee communities as well as for those organisations working with and for refugees and asylum seekers.
We also offer a wide range of direct support services to refugees to help progression with resettlement and integration. The service has developed and expanded over the past 9 years through our collaboration with MNFC to meet the ongoing demand for customised and effective support for vulnerable refugee clients. The ongoing delivery of these services (funding permitting) includes:
- Benefits and housing - advocacy and support
- Employment and training advice and guidance
- English classes - beginners and intermediate levels
- Interpreting classes - level 2 and 3.
- To join the LASAR/MRSN News and Networking group - email: email@example.com
Find out about our local partnership campaign for City of Sanctuary in Liverpool.
You can join the campaign today